New video conversion tool with great features. Encoding is really fast takes advantage of multi-core systems.
- Minor mp4 fix
Version 4.0 Out!!!
- Visual cropping tool - you think u're the master? then this tool is for you..
- Create new profiles
- Group/individual movie configurations supported
- Lot of tweaking parameters to ffmpeg - better performance
- Bug fixes & enhancements - of course..
- Small changes to the UI
- New Optimal profiles added, If you have a Touch-HD you must try HTC-HD-Optimal.
- Few Tips added in the 2nd post....
Hope you guys like this!!!
New build v2.0 - Better, Faster, more intuitive!!!
This is a major upgrade, lot of enhancements!!!
1) Added volume boost option as %
2) Conversion Progress in built
3) Latest FFMPEG Build (SVN-r19958 22/09/09)
1) Volume Boost option (256 = 100% , 512 = 200%)
2) Few Bug Fixes and Gui changes
1) Does auto cropping/padding
2) Drag and Drop files to be converted
3) Support for 2-pass conversion
4) Converts all video formats supported by FFMPEG, that's about everything
5) Target path is the same as source. Converted file will have _Resized.ext (avi,mp4...) added to original filename.
6) New profiles can be added manually editing the profiles.xml files in the installation directory.
7) For debugging, a batch file is created in the installation directory which has the command line for ffmpeg.
8) Sample your Video: You can use the StartTime and Duration of the clip to be converted relative to StartTime..
9) Supports an ideal configuration for PSP videos
You may have come across several such tools, but i recommend this one to you (for obvious reasons, am one of the developers).
Simple but powerful tool for finding java class files on the filesystem, recursively looking into directories and archives. Useful for fixing "class not found" errors and setting the CLASSPATH properly.